诶诶, 真的很严肃嘞你们俩!!!我把你们幻想成警察在查案,Mia : 泥土好像有翻新过!Alex : 受害者会被埋在这里面吗? 好啦, 闪去别家留言, 掰~~~~
有有有,有像警察在调查命案!你还真有想象力~
哈哈哈!!bibi的想象力笑瓜我,但是好像哦,哈哈!!!好认真~
if that is the only things to worry about, you have a good life >< so have you decided what's for dinner yet?
Ailyn: I rarely eat out these days because there isn't many nice food outside anyway (I think you know how I feel Adelaide might be better I am sure!), I cook everyday at home, 362 days a year except on our birthdays and anniversary~
Leave me a message!
诶诶, 真的很严肃嘞你们俩!!!
ReplyDelete我把你们幻想成警察在查案,
Mia : 泥土好像有翻新过!
Alex : 受害者会被埋在这里面吗?
好啦, 闪去别家留言, 掰~~~~
有有有,有像警察在调查命案!你还真有想象力~
ReplyDelete哈哈哈!!bibi的想象力笑瓜我,但是好像哦,哈哈!!!好认真~
ReplyDeleteif that is the only things to worry about, you have a good life ><
ReplyDeleteso have you decided what's for dinner yet?
Ailyn: I rarely eat out these days because there isn't many nice food outside anyway (I think you know how I feel Adelaide might be better I am sure!), I cook everyday at home, 362 days a year except on our birthdays and anniversary~
ReplyDelete