Hyaluronic acid FCH is the sodium salt of Hyaluronic acid, possibly with a lower molecular weight.
This attribute allows it to easily penetrate into lower skin and hence to retain more water in the skin.
The main function of this mask is to promote moisture lock.
Hence, this mask could be our savior in the coming winter season!
Ingredients:
Hyaluronic acid FCH - retains and absorbs water
Wheat amino acid (hydrolysed plant protein) - reconstructs and rejuvenates skin
Ginsent extract - toning and vitalising effect
Wheat germ protein, Lecithin - emollient (to prevent moisture loss)
Tocopherol - antioxidant (vitamin E)
Betaine, Cellulose - humectant and moisturising benefit
M3 energiser - anti-free radical agent (to recover skin tone and freshness)
Comment: 4/5
Silk Whitia is a good brand for face mask.
When I took a hurried glance at the words "Hyaluronic acid FCH", I was expecting a surprise!
Perhaps I was anticipating more than just an ordinary hydrating mask but it wasn't really the case.
The mask is full of serum as usual and the size fits perfectly on my face.
At the end of treatment, my skin was definitely softer and more hydrated.
The hydrating outcome is similar to Silk Whitia deep moisturising mask (which has long existed on the market). Can't tell the difference exactly.
Nevertheless, I still had a good time with it ^_^
Thank you for reading.
Have a good evening!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me a message!