I got my first job as a kindergarten teacher when I was 19 just after completing my A-level.
I like to work with kids and I think they are the most beautiful creatures on earth.
When I received a letter of acceptance from the Pharmacy school, reluctantly I resigned from my teaching position.
Instead I signed up on a three-month contract with a Pharmacy before the first fall semester began.
So these were my duties at the Pharmacy:
☼ Morning - clean the toilet and mop the floor
☼ Mid morning - serve customers and dust the shelves
☀ Afternoon - prepare cream and cough mixture
☀ Evening - mark off, unpack and put away stocks
Yes... Sounds like a great deal of hard work for very little money!
(and felt like I had joined the cleaning company instead!)
Daunting and disgusting. Customers and drug reps were just as rude and demanding.
If you ask me before today: Is Pharmacist what I really want to be?
I guess it might be a bit late to say no now (^_^)
I am in my fifth year of practising now!
(my original ambition had a lot to do with art, cartoon and interior designing)
One great thing about my career is to be able to help people regaining smiles on their faces.
I like to learn from the patients (they often know more than you do) and in return, I share my little piece of knowledge with them. These things that I am doing each day just feel so meaningful to me.
Today I am counting my blessings. Reluctant to believe, my first Pharmacy experience has taught me so much as to treat my customers better and to create a supportive environment for my staff members.
Now you ask me if I still love my job?
Yes... immensely ♥♥♥ !!!
Is good to hear tat~
ReplyDeleteNo ppl always can be so lucky to get what they really like.
U have good skin mia =)
How the situation of Queensland? still flood?
Thanks ^_^ my skin wasn't in its best condition right now due to the weather change but it is slowly getting there... Queensland is still pretty bad with flooding at the moment but we are slowly getting used to it too! It happens every year unfortunately ^_^
ReplyDelete