Alex and I shared a peaceful evening dining at a Japanese restaurant last night.
It isn't the best Japanese restaurant in this area but for a monday evening this place was a lot quieter and more relaxing than usual. While sipping green tea and waiting for the food to arrive, Alex and I had a great talk and laugh about our previous trips to Hong Kong (well, you know, living too long in a western country can be quite depressing sometimes! I miss the VIBRANT asian atmosphere!)
At that instant I felt a peaceful rush of bliss flowed suddenly through all my senses.
I am so thankful to have a fiance who shares the same thought and interests as I do.
This wasn't the first time we dined in at this restaurant (called Shio Kaze 潮风).
Most orders tasted alright but the freshness of the seafood was questionable.
Sometimes the sushi display fridge was left open and occasionally fingerprints were spotted on the sashimi blocks! Nevertheless, the chef who prepared the platter is still pretty skilful.
Although the platter wasn't as good as before... we still appreciate having Japanese food for dinner!
The chef who did not have much smile or interaction with us. I wonder why?
He must be just as depressed living here as we are... hmmm?
Nevertheless, this was one of our most enjoyable evenings we had together in a long time...




No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me a message!