Friday, 27 January 2012

I make a new friend!

Remember the incident during last Christmas when I bought a Panasonic gadget from this Japanese ebay vendor but ended up having to embarrassedly ask for refund? I was upset about my stupidity but I soon learnt that it wasn't totally a bad luck after all!

Instead, I made a new friend with Kazuki-san.

Today I received a parcel from him. In the parcel, I found two pairs of chopsticks made of plain woods, a 5 yen coin which symbolises an eternal friendship in Japan and a heart warming letter from Kazuki-san, himself.

Kazuki-san reminded me of my childhood pen pal, Shin Kondo (I called him Shin-san). 
He was a courteous person like Kazuki-san and always keen to introduce me the Japanese culture.
I always enjoy learning from them.

Dear Kazuki-san, I think you have made my day.

I am happy that I make a new friend!

2 comments:

  1. I like to make Japanese friend too!
    They impress me with their politeness and sincerity. *^_^*

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's true! I think their culture is great too!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a message!