Hello... ^________________^
I have been so tied up with work + a few other things lately.
Most nights I had racing mind and very restless sleep.
Some nights I didn't get to sleep until after past midnight.
I began to wonder where has all the time gone??? I know with Xmas drawing closer, stress will soon kick in - but in the meantime I am hoping to maintain my stress level as manageable as it is now.
Fingers crossed everything will flow smoothly until my next holiday is due...Anyway, today is my day off again ^_^
I finally found time to attend to my facial appointment with Clarins.
I have been looking forward to trying out new products that Clarins brought out lately.
This is the second time I had my facial done by Karena.
My first experience with her was marvellous. She seems mature and knows what she is doing, although I secretly wish she could spend some time explaining all the products she used on me (so I won't forget!). You know things like how to sequence the application, what do they do, when to apply etc.
But before we started, I am already confident that I will enjoy the session (now that she understands my skin type and areas of concern a bit more). I am glad she gave me the attention I needed. The session took about an hour to finish, including massage on neck and hands - I was so relaxed I almost fell asleep!
The room was sufficient, neat and clean.
It would be lovely though if the light be dimmed down a little bit.
But before we started, I am already confident that I will enjoy the session (now that she understands my skin type and areas of concern a bit more). I am glad she gave me the attention I needed. The session took about an hour to finish, including massage on neck and hands - I was so relaxed I almost fell asleep!
The room was sufficient, neat and clean.
It would be lovely though if the light be dimmed down a little bit.
I vaguely remember 7 or 8 Clarins products being used excluding make up remover/facial cleanser.
One of them being the new Clarins Facial Shaping Lift range which is supposed to shape the face and reduce its roundness. I am glad that I was able to try this.
Whether or not it was this product or the combined effect of everything she applied on me, I did feel my skin a lot tighter and more supple after the facial.

Facial not only improves my skin tone but also relaxes my mind.
The overall experience was great - I wish I could do this more often ^_^
I hope you too have enjoyed your day as much as I did!
Keep blogging
Keep smiling =)
Cheerio!
这样洗脸过程很享受!clarins facial,我还没试过!!!
ReplyDelete近期爱上Clarins的face & body cream!!哈哈,用后我真的觉得紧缩的感觉,喜欢!
护理房很舒服,也没有像一般护理房装上昏暗的灯光。
ReplyDeleteClarins的身体护理我一直蠢蠢欲动,产后可能花笔钱去犒赏自己~XDD
我很喜欢facial,但是在挤豆豆的时候超痛苦
ReplyDelete没办法,我脸实在是太烂了la!
I never did any facial before, believe it or not @.@
ReplyDeleteTime to spend some money on my face I guess cos age is taking toll on my skin obviously. Hahaha, I am such a lazy bum oh my! But hearing ur experience at Clarins it seems very nice, relaxing and all.
And u do look good in ur pics :D
珊:我也是最近才开始用Clarins(因为Alex大力推荐),现在还在逐样逐样试着,我也有常看你在部落介绍过,应该还不错吧?
ReplyDeleteEugein:房间感觉很干净,不过灯光有点太亮。对对对!产后要更加放纵自己,支持你!
mins:你的脸怎么会太烂呢?长得漂漂亮亮的,别小看自己啊~
YT: I know! This is exactly how I feel... the older I get the more I need to invest on my skin!