My hair was in such a bad shape I was urged to have a hairdo today.
Now here is the problem.
My hair colour was intended to be ash brown. Somehow we yielded a dark blonde.
I cannot decide if the colour fits my liking but I will just have to live with it until six weeks later.
Now here is the problem.
My hair colour was intended to be ash brown. Somehow we yielded a dark blonde.
I cannot decide if the colour fits my liking but I will just have to live with it until six weeks later.
These pictures were taken in the bathroom because there was plenty of natural light to express its colour. It actually looked more golden than I thought!
I wore this new colour to a friend's dinner just then and I received plenty of good comments about it.
I guess it wasn't too bad after all.
I just hope that I will get used to it soon.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me a message!