The long-awaited Naked palette.
A comforting Christmas gift for me from myself.
It comes with a primer for longer-lasting makeup.
This flattering palette comes with 12 nude colours and designs to achieve an understated urban look. The seductive suede outer case attracts me right away. The size is long and lean, smaller than I thought. I think it will fit well in my handbag when I go on travelling.
Colour range: Virgin, Sin, Naked, Sidecar, Buck, Half Baked (the lighter first half)
Colour range: Smog, Darkhorse, Toasted, Hustle, Creep, Gunmetal (the darker second half)
Naked palette receives many excellent reviews and since the huge success, Urban decay launches Naked2palette to continue meeting the demand. The one I am having here is the original success.
Naked palette has got me all hyped up the whole morning and I will soon update about its pros and cons. Wish me luck ^_^
P/S I got mine from a UK website, Beauty Bay. The price is fairly reasonable.

Lucky! I have always wanted to get that. I'm looking forward to your review!
ReplyDelete