This is why we should live in Hong Kong.
Check out the insane volume and varieties!
During our three weeks holiday in Hong Kong, we tried to mimic the fast-paced living of Hongkongers as closely as possible. On our first day of arrival, we were again (third year now) thrilled to see all these different brands of chilled, packaged beverages at supermarket, imported from all around the world. The market for drinks must be huge for the Hongkongers. We aimed to at least try half of them.
As I shuffled down the aisle in one busy afternoon, I overheard a conversation between two teenage girls. One was asking the other, which is a better drink. The other unhesitatingly pointed at a purple bottle which looked to me like grape juice. Immediately I gathered that these people living in Hong Kong (and doesn't matter how old you are) know the quality and know what's best for them. I thoroughly respect their spirit of livings.
Many of these drinks are imported from Japan and ranging from fizzy apple cider vinegar to completely sugar-free vegetables juice. Like the one below, it is a refreshing carbonated apple juice. Banana mousse in the fourth picture below is something new and different.
This is what I like about Hong Kong!
Live like there will be no remorse for tomorrow.
couldn't you buy these for me?hehe
ReplyDelete