I found this brand at a random shopping in Hong Kong.
At Watson store, it seems to sell like a hot cake so I bought a whole heap of them without hesitation.
I have to say the quality is actually quite good for its value (HKD9.90 per piece)
If you are looking for an affordable everyday or every second day or every once a week face mask, I will strongly recommend this.
It comes in many different varieties targeting at different skin types and conditions.
Personally, Ocean Ice Spring hydrating mask is my favourite (the navy blue on far left in Pic2).
With my crackly dry skin I find my skin so supple every time after using it.
Sometimes I find the mask is way too big for the size of my face.
The sides of the mask sometimes cover up to my ears and jaw and there is also issue with dripping and messy essence overflow at the edge.
Otherwise, this would make a cheap and effective mask for day-to-day use!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me a message!