Monday, 14 November 2011

Clinique Laser Focus

I am not a skincare expert. I happen to be a woman approaching my 30s and is utterly panicking about the early appearance of fine lines.

I discovered my first fine line on my nasolabial area about 6 months ago.
From one line it branches out to many many lines.
Soon they become more obvious every time I smile, I talk and I chew.
Then it put my life into a complete misery...

Photobucket

When we were in Hong Kong, we discovered Clinique Laser Focus.
A friend who worked at Lane Crawford cosmetic concierge also recommended me to try Cosme Decorte moisture liposome. Apparently, they are both very successful products in fighting the early signs of ageing.

Being a woman overly concerns about her appearance and desperately in need of help, I was overjoyed to hear the news. So eventually I gave all I can to attempt to restore my priceless youth...... !

PhotobucketPhotobucket

After trying them for over a month, all I can say is...

The result is tremendous!

My lines have faded quite a lot and I think it is not so much to do with Cosme Decorte but attributed to Clinique Laser Focus. Its effectiveness is started to get more and more noticeable too.

Btw, I have been using it day and night for over 6 months now.

Photobucket

The price of a 30mL bottle of Laser Focus can be quite expensive unless you get it from Strawberry.net. Please refer to the screen play below.

Go to http://www.strawberry.net



Type in "clinique laser focus"

Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message!