Everyone ages eventually, inevitably, and unfortunately.
8 years ago, I was jolly young as a spring chicken.
I had the unbeatable energy that carried me through to the dawn.
I had the unbeatable energy that carried me through to the dawn.
Then suddenly, my life took a big turn.
My energy level sunk to zero very rapidly.
In fact, some nights I barely last past 9pm.
This is my energy roller-coaster these days.
For better or worse, everyone has to come to accept his ageing fate.
As I become older, I have also become more mesmerised by all the jolly good pictures taken when I was a bit younger.
They often made me laugh out loud.
| My silly cousin, Rocan & I sneaked into an orchard in Renmark - April 2007 |
| Sin Hui, me, Julie & Pei Wen were pointing at some random sky objects in Kangaroo Island - November 2007 |
![]() |
| Paint-balling with Vivian & Julie at somewhere in South Australia - Sometime in 2007 |
![]() |
| Camping with my housemates, XX (cannot recall who she was), Josie & Phuong in 1770 - sometime in 2008 |
After bidding fond farewell to my dear old classmates, housemates & friends, I then embarked on a "solo" journey searching for a better quality lifestyle.
That was when my true femininity began to show as well.
![]() |
| March 2013 |
Two years after March 2013, this was how I look like:
![]() |
| August 2015 |
Once I hit 30s, my physical constraint became more apparent.
My body might be playing tricks on me, but I still try to keep my mind as active as I can. Mind over body, as they say.
I read a lot more than before. I travel a lot more than before.
My old man often says to me:
The more you travel, the broader your mind.
He tried to send all his children to overseas for this reason.
![]() |
| Mia @ Wincester - June 2016 |
A life is made out of a great number of small incidents and a small number of great ones.
Big or small, I wish to share more with you in the coming posts.







Once in a blue moon, i can sleep as early as 9pm, haha...
ReplyDeleteGeez you are strong!
DeleteYou are still so young and whined like a grandma. LOLOL
ReplyDeleteI am the one who is going through aging process and recently had to rely on supplements to aid my sleep. When both my parents were sick and dying, my head was spinning on my bed nightly.
Your photos taken when younger were all nice and cute!
Oh twilight man I wish I am feeling young but I am no more than an old woman encapsulated in a young body. Thanks for the nice compliments!
Delete