Saturday, 13 August 2016

A sketch and A good book

Another day went by; another inch closer to the end of my breathing days.
Life is so short. The world is so big. I have seen so little of it.
There is a small place on this planet; will be it the most special place in my heart.

Here is a sketch of how this place looked like:


That's Alex in the middle by the way.

Lately, I have been reading books from Roald Dahl again.
Long time ago, I introduced you Boy by the same author.
Going Solo is sort of a continuation from his previous autobiography.
It is humorous on one hand; realistic & serious on another.
If you like some casual reading touching a bit about War World II, well this is a book for you.


Roald Dahl in his early days.


The only piece of history, I fear, we 21st century creatures, will leave for our offspring is smartphone. I am glad I was born before that becomes part of my childhood history.
Life will be less meaningful.

Don't laugh. Some schools have been teaching Elvis Presley in history classes, can you believe it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message!