I climbed trees.
I blew peas in the straw.
I played toy soldiers, Lego pieces, and even the remarkable "Baling Selipar" game...
And the list goes on......
It was not until when I grew up a bit more, that I began to take more notice of my girly existence.
I then started to make a list of dainty hobbies that I feel a girl should at least learn at some point in her life time.
I was nine when I embarked on my journey of learning oil painting, calligraphy, chess and guitar. Although I would much love to be given the opportunity to learn piano or violin, lamentably it does not eventuate into my bucket list.
So when I come to know about my niece Sophie gracefully performed piano in her kindergarten concert, my chest swells with pride and my eyes are filled with rolling tears of joy ~ ♥


Such a classy setting for a kindergarten concert ~ ♥
Why wasn't mine like that at all?

Special thanks to my old school mate Yi Quan for reminding me of our good old time in kindergarten.
By the way, that was 1990 (^o^)
Sophia Elsa!!!hhahaha!!!
ReplyDeleteshe is great!
我小时候也是跟着哥哥长大,所以玩的也都是男孩子的玩意儿居多哈哈!
哇,真的,现在的幼儿园表演都很用心阿!排场什么的,完全不输大人!
ReplyDelete你小时候就已经很可爱很漂亮!只是差在没有穿elsa装阿!
(我小时候也是很男子头啦!)