Things have been crazy busy these days and without even realising how quick the time has gone by, my parents are already on their way (flying) here to witness our R.O.M!
Ahh... Speaking of Char Siew Bao, thought of showing you some old pictures of me (with Alex) and my Char Siew Bao face. Look at how small my eyes were compared to my chubby face ^-^
The good days! I do miss the brown hair though...

Alright. That's it for now. It is 12:03am now I think I better go get some sleep.
I hope you have had a good weekend ♥
Looking at ur old pictures, I never see a fat you... U r definitely NOT FAT, NOT CHUBBY.. :)
ReplyDeleteMoon, you are too kind... but it is true that my cheeks were so plumpish they nearly ate up my eyes, my nose and my mouth (i must enjoy my food very much back then, hehe)
DeleteHey Mia,
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on you ROM. May your love and happiness see no end :)
Have a great one and enjoy your new journey of life.
It is very nice to receive blessings from you YT... Thank you so much!
Deletewhere gto chubby face!?!?!?!??!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletepretty face~
& congz on ur ROM!
thanks 33!
DeleteCongratulation Mia!!! All blessing from me to your new chapter in life!!!
ReplyDeleteStay sweet forever and I know Alex will keep make sure about tat!
where gt chubby!!! still pretty ok!
omg aris, you know I am really happy to read your blessings.
DeleteI think I can feel how happy you were on your wedding day too!
thanks my dear for your kind support and wishes ^-^