Sunday, 11 May 2014

Home Style Fish & Chips

I bought 2kg of barramundi fillets just after Easter and they should last us for more than 10 meals...
You know, typical housewife mentality, bulk buy, hehe...

I usually either bake or steam it with some shallots, ginger and tomatoes (because then I can go do something else while waiting for it to cook).

BUT... I have come to realise that my style is getting too old fashioned and boring?!
Sometimes food is tastier when it is fattier.
Sometimes we deserve a fair bit of fat to keep our life happier.

So, this is my version of Fish & Chips for dinner tonight. Ta da..!

Perfect golden fried barra - I battered it and fried it myself... bon apetite!

And my sweet potato chips - I sliced them, seasoned them and baked them myself too


That's all from me today. I feel fat tonight. Have a good week ahead everyone (^-^)

4 comments:

Leave me a message!