Monday, 14 October 2013

♥ July Skincare ♥

O.K.A.Y.

These are personally my two most favourite skincare products since I returned from HK.
Cosme Decorte Moisture Liposome serum (purple bottle) has been strongly recommended by Lane Crawford cosmetic concierge a.k.a. our friend from HK since long ages ago; and he insisted that - - This product is the BEST of the very BEST hydrating product you can ever find on the skincare market! And I believe his claim is very true indeed.

I know the fact that Cosme Decorte is itself as old as Shiseido.
Moisture Liposome has been released on market for over 20 years and surprisingly still tops the selling chart. There must be a reason for this - I am sure of it!

Next, I am a fan of SKII too!
I haven't tried the entire range but the Whitening Spots Specialist seems to have a myriad of good reviews online. I like SKII because it is developed by asian specifically for asian skin like mine.


I am still using Clarins... errr... every now and then.
I tried not to complicate my skincare regimen but these two forms a spotless combination.


SKII was actually a surprise gift from my return trip from HK from Alex 

I am a very lucky girl indeed ^^

2 comments:

Leave me a message!