Friday, 9 December 2011

End of Year Party

End of year party always brings joy to my working life.
It is once in a year staff receive abundant recognition and rewards.
It is also once in a year every staff gets to dress up nicely outside the company uniform.

For the past two years, I have been feeling very grateful to be crowned the Employee of the year and because of this I have received many amazing gifts from the company e.g. coffee machine, porcelain dish and vase. Thanks to the boss and the beloved bunch of staff members who have helped me at some point of my career path. My fiance Alex is very proud of my achievement ^_^

This year is the first year I attended the staff party without Alex.
I chose a simple but effective black dress for the occasion. 

I didn't think that there would be so many people attending the evening.
With two stores combined, the number of heads totals up to 70 people.
Food wasn't too fancy but the function room was great.
That evening I saw many pretty boys and girls from different age groups.

I didn't bring the camera with me but there were enough flashes from other cameras on that evening.
This is a picture of me with my dispense assistant, Debbie. She is an adorable mother of two grown ups.

Next on scene is the gorgeous trio - Helen, Glynis and Leanne.
They have been so lovely and supportive since my first day of work.
I wouldn't have come this far without them.

Jaime, Margaret and Wanda are part of the amazing team. I work closely with them.


Of course there were also 25 other staff members not in the picture but seriously need to be thanked to. My working life can't be anymore wonderful than this without them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message!