Sunday, 6 November 2011

Mum I hate you

I think I begin to hate mum because she comes and goes. Now I am back as a lonely child again...
Please don't get me wrong. I think she is a really fantastic mum. In fact, she is second to none...

When I was younger, mum and I used to have heart-to-heart chat every night.
Being a modern mum, she listened to what I said and agreed with what I did.
So we had no secret in between.

Since I left the country, mum knew very little about my life abroad.
And you know you can't always count on the phone or SMS to express your feelings.
So I keep my stories and tell her every year when I see her.

Mum's holiday ended today, so were our girlie chats and heart-to-heart moments.
This evening I sent them off at the airport, suddenly I was hit by a familiar rush of loneliness...
It felt so much like when I left home 7 years ago.

Mum, I don't mean that I hate you... I just hope you know how much I love you...
Love your kisses and cuddles... 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message!