As you can see, my appetite was good and my tummy was twice the size of my brother \(^o^)/
My brother and I often found wearing Sikhs turban fascinating and it quickly became one of our favourite things to do!
Our mum, the slim lady in the reflection, couldn't be more proud of us when she was taking this picture.

Too bad my other brother wasn't born early enough to join in our cheek (^o^)
That is cute!
ReplyDeleteChildhood memories are priceless. I don't have any siblings but I do grow up with many cousins. I remember all the fights, the fun, the giggles and the tears involved. I remember falling off the "homemade" slide, hiding barbie shoes in the sandbox, hopping across huge drains... all those nonsense.
And you are a pretty toddler then! I wasn't a pretty baby/kid hahaha.
haha... your "homemade" slide really got my attention... hmmm... wonder how it looked like? yea... having two pesky brothers really kept me busy during my childhood life but I do miss them both now that I live far apart from them... when is your turn to share childhood pictures? eager to see too! (I can't imagine you not pretty at all honestly)
Delete