Since then I have been monitoring what I stuff in my mouth very closely!
I don't have problem with eating fresh veggies for they are best to be eaten raw anyway.
The challenge is how to prepare a veggie meal so you don't feel bored then slip back into eating junk again.
I am not a master chef and my food doesn't always turn out exemplary.
But I enjoy exploring different food preparation methods so as to keep my dinner as interesting for me and my better-half as possible.
Guacamole & Quartered Beetroot on Wholemeal Slice - Mia's Style ~(^o^~)
(dressing: lemon + maldon salt + truffle olive oil)

Stay healthy. Stay happy. Happy weekend my healthy ones ♥ ♥
dun like avocado ...
ReplyDelete看了beautybay. 可是。。 现在我有太多保养皮肤的东西了oO(><)Oo
Delete可惜啊!!很多都是送的。。先用完再买 =)
真的喔?可是真的很少看见价位那么好的Oskia,
Delete不要紧,不要紧,下次有打折再通知你好了 ^-^
Avocado is very rich with vitamins b and e - really good for your skin!
Deletei know >< but the texture is not really my type. calvin eats it at his grandparent's place.
Deletei will eat it when i go out like when served with subway and stuff
but to buy it purposely to eat is no lorr..
yeah.. kinda sad I missed the Oskia boat this time, i was eyeing the starter pack until i checked my closet T______T maybe i shouldn't check my closet...
So much in love v avocado~
ReplyDelete只要有avocado的食物,我一定点!!!
但是langkawi买不到,要自己弄也不行~
Hi5!我也很爱avocado!
Delete为什么langkawi会没有呢?我这里入冬了,avocado也跟着涨价了。
avocado 不是我的喜愛之一。
ReplyDelete雖然知道它很養顏美容,但還是開不了口。嗚嗚
我之前也是不吃avocado的,可是吃着吃着,慢慢就越来越爱,它真的很有营养,快去尝试~
Delete不止可以吃,拿来做面膜也可以。还有皮可以用来exfoliate。只是可惜很难找到一颗小巧玲珑的 avocado...
Delete最爱Avocado了,很健康又养眼
ReplyDelete