Thursday, 26 December 2013

Merry Christmas 2013

Weeks before Christmas, our neighbours are already all in the festive mood ^^


Christmas means a whirlwind of good times with family

Like many previous years, I woke up to plenty of Christmas presents ready to be ripped open in the afternoon.


Christmas is the only time of the year where I get to sleep in till past 9am.

Today, I am on a mission to bake a frittata to bring over to the family home at 1pm.

Hmmm... I really like the colours of frittata - red and green - the Christmas colours!


More food at mum and papa's house.

Turkey, king prawns, salmon, baked potatoes, brussels, puddings, ice cream, jelly etc etc etc.

Too much food but too little room in the stomach!


After feeding, I have rounds of Beckgammon games with Papas! 

Then, it comes the time to rip open the presents!

This is my favourite part of Christmas.... kekeke 


There are quite a fair few presents from my patients this year.

Some of them are really sweet - like hand knitted scarf, hand stitched doll (not in the picture) etc.

I really like the Choya plum wine from my friend, Aoki-san. 

I can't touch it because of the alcohol but Alex thinks it is amazing!


Nougat from the famous Country Road nougat company! Love it, absolutely love it!

And not to forget, I also receive plenty of chocolates, scottish finger biscuits etc etc too.

And they are really yummy ^^


More champagnesss from the reps! 

My fridge is really full with champagne at the moment ~


The award winning skincare product from London - Oskia.

This is a truly amazing product - I will have to write a separate review on this when I get the time ~

And it is for Alex ^^


It is ironic to see how much effort we put in well months before Christmas, and yet our Christmas day only last for a day ~

I hope you guys have enjoyed a wonderful Christmas this year.

May Good Lord brings you abundant happiness in the year 2014! 

2 comments:

  1. every day is christmas as long as we count our blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish you all the best in 2014 too!!! =]

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a message!