Sunday, 24 June 2012

Sweet Temptation II

Hello my beautiful ones,

Have you had your dinner yet? 
We had roast turkey for dinner tonight and it felt so satisfying after a big meal (+ desserts too!)
Some random farm workers dropped by at my work place yesterday selling their own farm produce and without hesitation I bought a large punnet of STRAWBERRIES to surprise Alex tonight. Because he loves them! And you know we rarely see such red and plump ones like these, not even in the fruit and veggie supermarket. The sad part is strawberries grow mould very easily, so we have to finish them real quick! Tonight we had them with pancake and golden syrup yey!!! I know it was kind of odd to have pancake at night but they were too yummy to resist!

7 comments:

  1. omg!look so yummy!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love strawberry too so so much!
    In uk, almost everyday i have strawberry for my breakfast or desserts hahahah~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mia, you create another new blog , I am a bit lost of your several blogs..nice to hear from you..This look so tempting !

    ReplyDelete
  4. No I didn't Sonia - I have only changed the template ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a message!