Sunday, 20 May 2012

Cherish the life's surprises!

Hello bloggers! Another weekend has gone by. Did you have a relaxing one?

This morning, I was watching the breakfast news about a horrifying T-bone collision between a Ferrari and a taxi in Singapore (I try not to contaminate my blog so you might want to watch it here instead).
Car accidents happen a lot these days. It is nothing new to us anymore, but knowing that similar mishap could easily happen to ourselves leaves me feeling lucky that I am still breathing... at least I am still alive!

Like we always say- life is not rare, but previous, not fragile, but vulnerable. Accidents are human errors. They can be avoided. And I love you guys, so please look after yourself and do not drink and drive (^_-)

Back to last week...

My last week has been pretty eventful. Other than my nice curly hair cut, we also met a new friend from Britain by coincidence! It turned out that we have somehow seen or linked to each other before we met. What a surprise! Alex and him chat along quite well (probably because he is also a British), so I do hope that their friendship goes a long mile... 

Well, speaking of friends, I didn't think we have been out with friends or colleagues for a while now...
How long ago was that???!!!


Sometimes living is not about playing by the rules - study, work, marry, have baby, get old then die...
Season your life by cherishing the bits and pieces in between.
Cherish the love. Cherish the friendship.
Cherish the life's lessons. Cherish the life's surprises!

And by the way......

I have finally reached my 100th post after 10 months of blogging!
I have at least shown some commitment to the blog... ^_^
Are you proud of me??? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message!