Wednesday, 25 April 2012

Winter Knit Top

Winter is fast approaching!

Although we have never had a freezing winter in Queensland, but it can still get quite chilly outside in the evening. Just a few days ago, there was already an incidence of early winter fog in town. 
I love winter although the cold weather can turn my skin deadly dry and flaky.
I am already experiencing this detrimental dermatitis on my face now... 
How dreadful...... *sob* 

To cheer me up, today I bought myself a knitwear for this winter!
It has quite a simple design, a harmonious blend of black and white strips, not too thick for Queensland's winter weather. I am quite happy with it actually

I like the fact that it can go well with skirts or jeans, making it quite versatile for any sort of occasions.
Of course I would also like to pair it with short pants but isn't that combination a little...... unrealistic??? 



Pretty charming knitting patterns... ^^

This is how it looks like at the back... pretty standard but nice!

What a pleasing deal! 40% off!

There were only two pieces left for my size, one was badly torn on the sleeve, I was happy that the other one was in quite a good condition... ^_^

I bought this from Dotti boutique.
They have quite a few pretty tops as well but I had to give them a miss this time...

Thank you so so much for reading again.
I shall catch you again in the next post!
Have a wonderful day!

Before ending this post... 
Happy Anzac Day too!

And to my dearest mum...
Happy Birthday to you, and I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message!