Thursday, 1 March 2012

My Teenhood RPG Game

Hello all... Happy Leap Day to you!
On this very special day, I wish to share with you my favourite simulation game when I was young.
THE  SIMS 
It was such a popular game among my girl friends and I used to hook on this game past 2am during my S.W.O.T week leading to SPM! It was a serious addiction at that time, no joke!
I used to instinctually play the female character but lately with Sims 3, I vow to become a pretty boy instead... More precisely, a pretty boy with a hunky body!
I name him Mustang because I like this name a lot!



This is my heroine, the pretty blonde chick called Jaime!
And she bears such a close resemblance to my staff at work. She is also called Jaimee but with double-ee!



In Sims 3, one can even video record a short story and share it at the Sims community forum.
The graphic in Sims 3 is much more realistic and the overall gaming experience is much better too.


A romantic epic in my Sims game begins with love at first sight.



This game brings me a lot of fun. 
There is no time limit or mega challenge in this game which is what I like about (I am a lazy gamer!)
It is designed for urban people (like me) who are seeking a little extra satisfaction in their lives.
I am starting to pick up the mood of gaming again!

2 comments:

  1. hey~I'd like to play this game also^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh...the sims...such an addictive game to me n my sister @@

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a message!