When I look at these pictures in my inventory, they make me miss the panoramic places in Adelaide and Melbourne unbearably. Adelaide was where I originally came from and where the early life of my career began. Melbourne used to be a popular spot for summer and winter holidays. Between these two states, there are many country towns with spectacular scenery.
Surf the sand dunes of Little Sahara on Kangaroo Island, 112km southwest of Adelaide.
The city of Melbourne.
The Twelve Apostles, a collection of limestone stacks by the Great Ocean Road, Victoria.
Phillip island, 140km southeast of Melbourne.
Rosebud, 75km southeast of Melbourne.
The Blue Lake in Mount Gambier, 450km from the capital Adelaide.
Renmark, Riverland, 254km northeast of Adelaide.
Port Adelaide, 14km from the city of Adelaide.
The Australia's oldest surviving German settlement, Hahndorf, 28km southeast of Adelaide.
South Terrace of Adelaide leading to universities, where I used to walk to attend lectures everyday.
Adelaide and Melbourne reminded me of the good times our friends spent together during university years. Although we are now scattered afar and asunder, if you are reading this, I hope you know that I miss you all very much.
With special mention of vivian-jiuan, suh-ying, pek-sim, pei-wen, rocan, jeff, julie, a-bi, alicia-chyi and ken.













No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me a message!