Wednesday, 18 January 2012

Anti-wrinkle Eye Masks

Hello there! It is 11:40pm now. We have just finished watching a samurai film called "13 Assassins" and the blood-splatter images are still vivid in my head... @_@ So from this point onwards, I have decided I will embrace all genres except for strong violence that I am too chicken to watch.

Anyway, today is my day off and I did quite a bit of serious works at home before I finally able to sit down and relax with my eye masks. I bought this from a Watson store on my recent trip to Malaysia.
Its packaging is no utter unusual but what attracted me to buy it was its sensible blend of antioxidant ingredients (i.e. panax ginseng, tocopherol and retinol). 


Unlike the other eye masks, this is neither a gel nor a jelly form as claimed. 
In fact, it looks very much like bandaid to me.
I had a serious doubt about it but since it is inexpensive, I decided to give it a try anyway.
(who knows? you never try, you never know right?)

I put them on for overnight initially but they made my eyes very uncomfortable throughout the night.  
Then I shorten the duration to half an hour and the result was much better!
I did not expect a tremendous improvement but it is good enough to make the fine lines less noticeable.
I am happy with that ^_^

When I am done with my eyes, I usually recycle them by sticking them on my nasolabial lines and let the goodness continue to sip through the fine lines.

Oh dear... I yawn as I am typing this. I guess it is time to sleep now.
Thank you for reading tonight.
Oyasumi nasai~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message!