Yoghurt contains lactic acid. It soothes irritation, clarifies pores and softens skin.
Its antibacterial property also makes it a useful degerming cleanser.
If you have eczematous skin like mine, this is recommended.
This is not a remedy to replace your SKII or any prestigious skincare face mask.
This complements your current regimen to give you a more supple looking skin.
It is perfect during the dreaded cold winter when your skin is most vulnerable to dehydration.
It is easy to make.
You need a tub of natural yoghurt.
It has to be all natural yoghurt because fruit varieties contain too much sugar and other additives that are not beneficial to the skin.
For me, I like to add honey and green tea for additional anti-bacterial/anti-aging benefits.
Apply to cleansed and dried face with a make-up brush and rinse off after 10-15 minutes.
Be careful with the eye areas as they are extremely delicate.
Comment: I am not a yoghurt eater but using it externally to improve skin is definitely a clever idea.
Each time after applying yoghurt mask, I always enjoy stroking my skin because it just feels so smooth and soft to touch. It can be applied everyday and one tub of yoghurt usually lasts me 4 to 5 applications.

Heading off to bed now!
Oyasumi nasai ^_^
Be careful with the eye areas as they are extremely delicate.
Comment: I am not a yoghurt eater but using it externally to improve skin is definitely a clever idea.
Each time after applying yoghurt mask, I always enjoy stroking my skin because it just feels so smooth and soft to touch. It can be applied everyday and one tub of yoghurt usually lasts me 4 to 5 applications.
Heading off to bed now!
Oyasumi nasai ^_^
No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me a message!